Buffalo Bills Fan Accidentally Lights Himself On Fire After Jumping On Lit Table

It shouldn’t come as a surprise if Bills fans wipe themselves off the face of the planet in coming year due to natural selection.

Bills Mafia has moved to jumping onto foldable tables that are lit on fire, because jumping onto tables not lit on fire is soo last year.

Ahead of Sunday’s matchup against the Dolphins, one Bills fan choke-slammed a fellow fan onto a lit table, causing him to be set on fire.

To their defense, considering the weather in Buffalo, being lit on fire doesn’t seem as bad as it would anywhere else.