Tom Brady celebrated his sixth Super Bowl championship by debuting his new $2 million yacht during the team’s parade in Tampa Bay. But after a few months, it seems like Tom has upgraded to a bigger and more expensive boat.
Brady made a surprise appearance at Dutch boat-builder Wajer’s announcement of its latest luxury yacht in the Netherlands last week. And confirmed he will be one of the first to take delivery of the new 77-foot offshore vessel:
“I enjoyed the waters of New England, but when we moved to Tampa, with its beautiful bay, I said to myself, ‘I need a boat,’” Brady told attendees. “I love what (Wajer Managing Director) Dries Wajer is doing. When we first started working together, I was able to try-out a Wajer 38, then I got my Wajer 55S, and now I’m looking forward to continuing my ‘captainship’ on a Wajer 77, which Dries tells me I’ll get before the end of the year.”
Here are some more details and photos on Brady’s new Wajer 77:
- Price: $6 million (estimated)
- Live aboard: Accommodations for up to 9, with 2 crew
- Passengers: Up to 20
- Length: 77 feet
- Beam: 19 feet
- Draught: 5 feet, 9 inches
- Hull: Aluminum construction
- Engines: 3x Volvo Penta IPS 1350hp diesel (optional), 3x Volvo Penta IPS 1200p diesel, (standard)
- Top Speed: 37 knots (about 43 mph)
- Fuel capacity: 200 gallons
- Range: 400nm (about 460 statute miles)
Brady is hoping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers can win another Super Bowl so he can show this beauty off at the parade.