Antonio Brown’s tenure with the Oakland Raiders has ended even before it began.
Brown was released on Saturday morning and shockingly signed with the New England Patriots hours later.
Following his release from the Raiders, Brown texted NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport about why he was frustrated with his former team:
This explanation makes absolutely no sense when you factor in that this is coming from the guy that:
- Came into camp with an injury that was not sustained during football activities.
- Threatened to retire over a helmet issue.
- Got into an argument with the general manager over a fine that was handed down because he skipped practices.
- Recorded and released a private phone conversation with his head coach.
- Publicly asked for his release from the team.
Did I miss anything?