Somebody on Chiefs’ Sideline Had Their Jacket Catch On Fire While Standing Too Close To Heater

The Kansas City Chiefs visited the Bengals in Cincinnati on Sunday for a game that has significant playoff implications. The Chiefs got off to a good start with two quick touchdowns. Simply put, their team was on fire, both on the field and along the sidelines…Literally!

It’s a pretty cold day in Cincinnati. Players and personnel along the sidelines are trying to do whatever they can to stay warm. That includes the use of heaters, although it appears as though someone on the Chiefs’ sideline got a little too close to one of those heaters. And the result was a jacket that caught fire and nearly went up in flames.

The broadcast caught the immediate aftermath, which included a jacket with a giant hole in it, and a lot of feathers flying around: