The NFL , the country’s most popular league with the most diehard fans still has teams that are so bad that their teams struggling filling the massive stadiums in which the games are played in. The Browns find themselves as one of those teams, finishing as one of the worst on the field and ranked 28th out of 32 teams in total ticket sales. Last on that list? The St. Louis Rams, who of course moved to Los Angeles this offseason.
In a last-ditch effort to get butts in the seats, the Browns have resorted to the popular group-discount rate coupon site, Groupon. The franchise is struggling to sell tickets directly to fans, so they’re dishing out batches to second-party vendors to get off their hands at a discounted rate to sell themselves.
In a world where it costs an arm and a leg to attend a game with your family, mind you the sky-high ridiculous prices of food if you want to eat or drink during that game, you can be at a Cleveland Browns game for only $19.
The fine print on the deal notes that this is not operated directly through the Browns, but rather via an “independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium.”
The listing goes on to read as follows:
Ticket packages to a Cleveland Browns game courtesy of Official fan Package
- When: Preseason Games: August 18 at 8 p.m. (Falcons) or September 1 at 8 p.m. (Bears) | Regular-Season Games: October 30 at 1 p.m. (Jets), November 27 at 1 p.m. (Giants), December 11 at 1 p.m. (Bengals), or December 24 at 1 p.m. (Chargers)
- Seating: upper-level endzone/corner sections 501–504, 513–516, 524–529, or 538–543; or lower-level endzone/corner sections 101, 102, 113–129, or 139–149
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers.
Prices vary depending on game and seating option.
- $19–$35 for one ticket to a preseason game (up to $85 value)
- $39–$99 for one ticket to a regular-season game (up to $120 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
You can see the full listing on Groupon HERE.